The Welder position includes layout, fitting, and joining, fabricating and repairing metal and other weldable material by apply appropriate welding techniques in accordance with product specifications and production schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Use a variety of metals including steel, aluminum & stainless steel.
- Will be responsible to layout, cut material, weld, grind & finish to engineering drawings, sketches, work orders, or verbal instructions.
- Work includes set-up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products.
- Work with other welder/fabricators to assist in the fabrication or welding of multi-component parts.
- Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications.
- Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and/or work orders. · Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position.
- Inspect equipment to maintain functional equipment if any equipment needs repairs notify supervisor/lead or maintenance personnel.
- Determine if all parts for a project are present.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks, as required.
MUST BE CERTIFIED TO AT LEAST AWS D1.1
If you are interested in opportunities within our company, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
While classified a manufacturing organization, our core business is customer service. And in order to bring the high level of customer service and satisfaction that Stam consistently delivers, flexibility is a key component in everything we do.Learn more »
Stam has materials for every need and every engineering spec possible.Learn more »
Stam’s in-house engineering department is eager to work with customers to help ensure that needs are met.Learn more »
Our extensive inventory of materials goes beyond the over one-thousand materials in house. Stam will also batch produce and store the customer’s finished products on our shelves for just in time delivery, eliminating the cost of a new setup charge.Learn more »
While Stam always remains extremely price competitive, value is much more than a good price. It’s receiving near flawless products to specification, in the time promised.Learn more »
Certified under the rigorous requirements of ISO9001:2015, Stam’s quality is second to none.Learn more »